Activities in Sonora and Jamestown
The activities to enjoy during your stay at the Country Inn Sonora in California are infinite. Sonora, known as the area’s Historical and cultural center, features museums, art galleries and live theatres. The city hosts a plethora of festivals throughout the year. Visit Yosemite and hike to the top of the Half Dome, go boating on one of the many Lakes the area has to offer, set up a tee time on one of the prime golf courses or go snow skiing on the area slopes in the winter months.
Enjoy the area’s top tourist attractions:
- Yosemite National Park
- Black Oaks Casino
- Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
- Columbia State Historic Park
- Lakes - Lake Tulloch, Pinecrest Lake, New Melones Lake, Lake Don Pedro
- Wineries - Ironstone Vineyards , Stevenot, Milliare and Sonora Winery & Port Works
- Caverns - California, Mercer , Moaning
- Antique Shops
- Live Theatre
- Mountain Spring Championship Golf Course
- Phoenix Lake Championship Golf Course
- Winter Sports at Dodge Ridge and Bear Valley Ski Resorts
For fine dining we recommend Willows Steakhouse, Woodscreek Café, Morelias, and Michaelangelos. There are many other fine dining in the area.